Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: slow or ember flashes can anyone help?  (Read 12863 times)

lubylou

Re: slow or ember flashes can anyone help?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 10:03:31 PM »

Taz
Hmmmmmm....... you have given me food for thought about either trying a really slow reduction or waiting until I am nearer or at 60 (which is year and a few months away). I expect quite a few women will be pondering the same – so hard to know what is for the best. The stoke issue is something I hadn't thought of, I assumed it was the first time taking HRT not taking again after a break. I stopped for a year but then started again two years ago and this was not mentioned by my gynaecologist. Maybe because he put me on the low dose?

For private reasons I want quality of life, the quality is important as I know I will not make “old bones” and want to be as well as I can be now.

You have been through the mill with one thing after another. Hope you get what you need from your Drs appt.
Regards,
Lubylou

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »

:thankyou:  Lubylou

Taz x

babyjane

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 03:34:05 PM »

serves you right for googling sparky xx  ;)

ancient runner

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »

I get this. I go for a wee in the night and then get ridiculously hot, radiating from my back usually. Goes on for hours and makes it really difficult to sleep.

ancient runner

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2016, 02:09:19 PM »

Interesting, Sparkle, I too don't feel half as dreadful in the morning after a hot night as I would expect to. What's going on, eh?
Pages: 1 [2]