Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Swelling legs & tummy, should I remove patch?  (Read 2026 times)

Goosieloosie

Swelling legs & tummy, should I remove patch?
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:23:55 PM »

I've been on HRT for 3 months but 2 weeks ago I changed to Femseven conti as I felt the Norethisterone in Evorel that i was first put on was making me feel terrible but I feel even worse on the Femseven. Now today I've noticed my legs (calves) are feeling tight and swollen and my tummy is bloated, I feel like I've just ballooned up last couple of days. I was trying to stay on the Femseven for at least a month to see if things settle before I consider changing yet again. My mood is so so low aswell  :'( I have made an appointment with my Dr next week but I'm wondering if I should remove my patch now to let my body recover before she hopefully gives me something else ?? Or should I leave it on until I see her? I feel dreadfully low and puffed up. The only thing I'm happy about is that I have finally stopped bleeding after almost 2 weeks and i don't want to set that off again by removing my patch?? Please any advice welcome.

donnacrichton

Re: Swelling legs & tummy, should I remove patch?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 07:34:10 PM »

I would contact your GP you might be having a reaction to the patch x

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »

I agree re visiting the doc - I would be worried if I had any swelling of the legs or calves - unless this is normal for you.

Hurdity x

Goosieloosie

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 07:02:18 PM »

Thank you for your advice, I did have an appointment with my GP today but I cancelled it as the swelling lasted only for the one day, my tummy was really bloated & I just felt generally huge but I'm fine now thank you. Hopefully it was just a bit of water retention.