Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nausea and generally crap.  (Read 6417 times)

Lizab

Re: Nausea and generally crap.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 07:04:39 PM »

The going to bed normal (and daring to be optimistic) and waking up a mess. That is my life. I snooped around at more of GypsyRoseLee's posts and we are apparently riding the same roller coaster! Where's the attendant? Get us off of this horrid ride!

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 03:34:04 PM »

Hi PM.

Sorry only just seen your post from a few days ago. After my last post on this thread my mood suddenly lifted and I enjoyed 9-10 days of feeling really good and normal. This coincided with my period finishing and my own oestrogen levels starting to rise. I could tell last Wednesday/Thursday that I was probably ovulating. My sleep has been really good too. Some days I was sleeping through 11pm - 7pm! Otherwise, even when waking pre 6am I was easily dropping back to sleep for another hour or so.

But I took my first combined tablet of Femoston yesterday. I admit I was a bit nervous. Last night I found it hard to fall asleep, then woke in the early hours and felt the usual jittery pangs. When I woke this morning I knew immediately my mood had dropped and the anxiety was back in the background.

Today my mood is definitely 'off' and I don't have that nice, contented feeling I've had for the last week or so. I feel.on edge and jittery, I know you know exactly what I mean.

I'm really hoping I just feel very off because I didn't sleep well last night, having fretted a bit about taking the combined tablet. Otherwise, it will be very unpleasant for the next 12 days until I finish the combined tablets.

pepperminty

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 07:42:52 PM »

Hi GRL,

It is a mare isn't it !! I hope that you didn't get any worse and that the low mood was only a few days? The progesterone obviously is your downfall. Hang in there, but I suspect that the utro may be a better option for you. The appointment with Annie Evans will be coming up soon , so just hold on until then. I know about not getting enough sleep and waking jittery that is the worst feeling and impossible to control.

I am taking a extra half a oestrogen tablet every other day to see if a slight increase makes me feel any better energy wise. According to the meno nurse having a half dose every other day will still build in my system and that it wont rise and fall each day. I am not sure that is correct as I thought it leaves the system and that's why you need it every day?

PM xx

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 07:59:09 PM »

Hi PM

Well unfortunately the low mood and anxiety have pretty much bung around since starting the combined tablets. I held in hoping for an improvement again, but no..........except for a couple of days last week, but generally it's been pretty miserable. Dratted progesterone!

I'm seeing GP this week and intend to ask to try 2/10. I suspect I need more oestrogen to oppose the bloody progesterone. I'll stick with the 2/10 for one cycle but then I will be seeing Annie Evans so (pray God) she can help.

Do you feel that upping your dose every other day helps yet?
Pages: 1 [2]