Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: pinterest  (Read 5310 times)

clio

pinterest
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:50:13 AM »

I often google for ideas for my craft making and house ideas and many times I see things I like and its on pinterest.  Has anyone joined, im not sure whats it about and it wont let you look unless you join.  Wasnt really wanting to join anything else as get alittle stressed with the internet at times. 

Clio

Joyce

Re: pinterest
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 09:30:14 AM »

I've joined it, but still can't work some of it out. So as a result seldom on it. My future DIL loves it.

Dorothy

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 05:05:29 PM »

I have a friend who uses it all the time, and she says it is like a sort of online scrapbook, where you can look at all sorts of ideas and 'collect' the ones you like.  I've never joined though, as I like to be able to look at something before I join it.

Fionabee

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »

I joined when I was still at work, looking for ideas for craft activities. I never did quite understand the structure and often "lost" things and then struggled to find them again! I still dip in and out, there's all sorts there, more likely to be foodie, sewing, knitting, crochet stuff I look at these days.

clio

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 05:48:22 AM »

Thanks for the replies, I think I wont bother to join, cant cope with the added stress not being so great with the internet.

Clio