Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi patches  (Read 2051 times)

Bracken willowshimmer

Evorel sequi patches
« on: December 30, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »

Hi ladies,

Just need some guidance really.  I was referred to a menopause clinic nearly three months ago and was seen by a really lovely dr who prescribed Es patches for my horrendous peri menopause symptoms.  I felt great on them for the first month but since then have slowly felt really awful on them.

I feel extremely sick, dizzy, headaches, and generally yuk as well as moody and tearful. At first it was just on the second lot of patches but now it's all the time. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I am due to see dr beginning of Jan.  Will there be anything else she can prescribe?  Also,  is it worth removing current patch to see if symptoms fade?

After feeling ok for a bit, I had forgotten how horrible symptoms can be. Xx

robotwars

Re: Evorel sequi patches
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 12:57:05 PM »

I was on these for 3 months and felt just like that, my GP said it was the northisterone that could be causing it so changed me to the fem seven sequi which he said had a kinder progesterone, I'm on month 2 now and so far im feeling ok on them.

Trufflecat

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:04:27 PM »

Yes. Month four, week three when I started on the combined patch I was plunged into a real depression. I am now on Evorel continued plus Utrogestan. I have only been on it two months though.

Trufflecat

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:06:37 PM »

Just to add, I did remove the patch and gradually felt better. My GP needed telling about Utrogestan and she had to look it up as micronised progesterone