Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Good news and a bit pants news  (Read 9736 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Good news and a bit pants news
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2016, 02:53:13 PM »

It is more likely that she is being more truthful than your partner right now …….. who has been backed into a corner  ::)

Did you get a dry dog walk?  I'm watching "The Sound of Music" ………… not seen fully for many years.  I'll have ear-worms for days  ;D

jorainbow

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »

Dry but cold!!! I'm singing away 😊😊😊 then it's another dog walk......... waiting to hear from the eldest who was surprising hus girlfriend at a NYE party in LA. Could happily swap places - bet there was plenty of cute chaps I could have had a kiss with at midnight   ;D ::) ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2016, 04:59:22 PM »

Probably were  ;D - bit of a long way to go though  :P

Go quiet on him and let him stew?  ;) …………

I shed a few tears when they came over that mountain : again ……………  :sigh: that's the first 4 chapters of the book by the way  ::)

clio

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 06:10:03 PM »

I recon from my experience he has said you had split up.  I went out with a guy for several years who told me a right load of ?????????  I had at the beginning no reason not to believe him, his house was up for sale like he said, we had loads of holidays together as he said they lead seperate lives, I had even been to his house where there was evidence they had different bedrooms.  He told me they were getting divorced and doing it all at the same time as the house sale. He told me she had her own gentleman friend and had a friend she went on her holidays with.  The amount of stuff he told me you wouldnt believe and like I said I had no reason not to believe him.  However some things didnt add up and I use to wait several months and ask him same questions again which the answer always was different.  I went to his house once at christmas and whilst he was up stairs I was looking at some christmas cards one say to my wife at christmas!!  Well you can imagine what went through my mind.  It turned out it was nothing more than a lie, one lie after another.  Believe me he wanted the comfort and security of his wife and familey home and a bit of fun on the side.  Turns out there was a lot more I found out by doing a bit of digging which is my advice to you.  Be a detective and get answered some of your questions.

Clio

Dorothy

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2016, 06:23:51 PM »

I don't think you are ever going to know which one is telling the truth.  Ok, so he may be scared to admit he lied to the nurse, in case it drives you away.  On the other hand, she isn't going to sound too good if she says 'oh, yes, I was deliberately trying to break up his relationship with you' - sounds much better if she plays the innocent victim who thought your relationship was over.

Either way, he is the one who has a commitment to you & he is the one who has been unfaithful to you.  No one can force another person to be unfaithful.  I'm not sure that investigating further will help.  The question you have to answer is whether or not you can rebuild your relationship in time and move on.  As CLKD says, it might help to think how you would feel if the option to rebuild were taken away from you.

Hope you are able to work things out and that the new year is a good one for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]