Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: internet  (Read 5680 times)

clio

internet
« on: December 20, 2015, 07:28:29 AM »

Im sure some of you will have just read my other post!!  I have had quite a few scary things happen with the internet, its more of cos you dont understand the internet and what some people are capable of accessing etc.  I keep saying I will not use it anymore, no more forums like this one or anything I have or may want to join.  No more online shopping etc etc but life has and is going in that direction so what are you suppose to do??  Plus why should I not enjoy using the internet, majority of people are on line, I do try and becareful but it still worrys me which then take the enjoyment out of it. Anyone else not confident using the internet??

clio 

Louisa

Re: internet
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »

Yes the internet is confusing and a lot of the time extremely annoying to understand computers aarrgghh!  However you just use it as and when you need to, you don't have to use it for everything.  My sister and I still write letters to each other it's nice to receive a hand written letter isn't it?

Just ration what you use it for then use traditional methods for everything else.  It is the way life is going but it doesn't have to consume the way you do things.  Keep old traditions alive where and when you possibly can do so.

clio

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 08:03:17 AM »

thank you again ladies, I agree with hand written letters Louisa, I always write to a lady I met over 10 yrs ago every christmas, we have never met up since but what a lovely lady, and I always cry, not that her letters are sad but I have a problem with things that have been and gone.  Im a hoarder of thoughts and memories, I hate change I love routine.  Im a very strange women.

Sparkle, my OH is more a diy geek however hes also my rock!

clio

Louisa

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 08:16:41 AM »

Nothing wrong with keeping memories, we all do.  BUT just focus on the good ones, the really nice ones - yes ?