Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: feeling ill....please help  (Read 1473 times)

elainewin

feeling ill....please help
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:32:56 PM »

hi im just wondering if any body else feels like this ive been on climagest for 6  wks now .and the last 2 days ive felt really un well tired really heavy head ,as if i had flu symptoms , I am starting to find im more ill on hrt than what i was before i took it ,my night sweats have completely  , but feel unwell the rest of the time ,starting to feel something else going on ..is this normal at this 6wk stage beginning to think its time to give up hrt im feeling really down about the way im feeling every day. :'(

Butterfly22

Re: feeling ill....please help
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:43:59 PM »

Hi sorry to hear this, I've had a nightmare with HRT over the years so I'd say anything possible, maybe try and give it a few more weeks (you may be getting a bug) see how you feel.
You can always try another combo if it's no good xxx

elainewin

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:50:22 PM »

tha nks for the reply yeah, im not sure this combi works for me but my drs told me to give it at least 3mths not sure i can go that long the way i feel ,gonna have an early night and perhaps i will feel different tom,I dont think im coming down with anything only just had a virus couple weeks ago .  Thanks once again.

Butterfly22

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 10:02:55 PM »

I am the same as you if I feel ill I can't keep taking one, maybe give it till next week and make app at doctors xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 03:24:54 PM »

If you feel 'that' ill then make an earlier appt. with your GP.  It really can be Trial and Error to find a combination that works!