Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: up date on my hyeterectomy  (Read 4413 times)

daisie

Re: up date on my hyeterectomy
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »

hi clkd..good advice ..im calling the doctor today i will ask if they can try me on a small dose of estrogen ,when the surgeon came to see me after op he never mentioned it i was out of it at that time tho ,well clkd its a good idea to have a glass of wine ..but i dont drink arnt i boring ,,i used to drink a lot ..something put me off it all happened while going through the menopause and since iv been on the amitriptyline .im hoping the taste for a drink will come back one day ..will let you know what the doc has to say x daisie 

ancient runner

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »

Daisie, I've gone off drinking as well - very odd!

daisie

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 10:53:02 AM »

hi ancient runner..yes i thought the same its weired isnt it ,,i used to love a drink but the thought of it turns my stomache..i did try to have a drink a while ago ..had a couple of sips then that was it no more x daisie

Mary G

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 09:22:33 PM »

daisie, my neighbour that I mentioned before used HRT for years after her hysterectomy because her menopause was very sudden.  Her hot flushes were so bad, her glasses used to steam up and it was very embarrassing particularly as she was on reception at work.  I would definitely recommend you use a bio identical, transdermal oestrogen, they are far more effective. 

daisie

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2015, 08:45:39 AM »

thanks mary g iv made an appointment for next week to see a doctor ..but iv heard and read its too much estrogen that as caused the cancer cells in my womb .i know it cant happen again .but breast cancer runs in the family too so i will have that to consider ill just waite and see what the doc says  .i do need something as my mood is very low x daisie
Pages: 1 [2]