Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Wonky period again  (Read 10626 times)

Claireylou

Wonky period again
« on: November 16, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »

Could anyone help please ladies?

I started my period last Tuesday. Not really heavy or painful. It carried on until Saturday and just stopped. Since then I've had very very light brown spotting. But this evening I've got some tiny spots of pale pink discharge and some mild low down cramps. It almost feels like I'm starting another period again  :-\

Does this sound normal to anyone?

Many thanks for reading xxx

Claireylou

Re: Wonky period again
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »

Thank you so much for replying so quickly Sparkle. This really does feel like a mini period straight off the back of last weeks. My anxiety is already through the roof worrying about my son.

I'm beginning to lose sight of what's normal  :-\

:thankyou:

Claireylou

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 06:58:45 PM »

Thank you very much Sparkle xxx  :)

Machair

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:10:00 AM »

I have had periods just like that too - is it normal? can't say for sure but common yes!
It may be the same period just lingering on. I had some that were so slight a panty liner was enough but they were long lasting- up to 2 weeks.

Claireylou

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 08:21:52 AM »

Hi Machair, good to hear from you  :)

It's reassuring to know that it can be a common occurrence. It seems to have eased off a bit this morning, but my boobs are sore. They weren't sore before my period started last week and I didn't have night sweats either, but I woke up slightly damp several times last night. Don't know what's going on  :o

Tigger99

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 09:17:30 AM »

Sounds just like me. I seem to have a period, ovulate as soon as it has finished and then 2 weeks down the line it starts all over again. My current period has been going since last Monday. It seems to now be tailing off but this has happened before and then it get's going again!!  :)

Claireylou

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 09:41:53 AM »

Thank you Tigger99'

It's so frustrating isn't it. Trying to work out what's normal and what's not  :-\

Galadriel

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 09:43:12 AM »

Hehe! I think mine are wonky too. The last one was 5 days late - even on monthly HRT. Normally I have a withdrawal bleed 36-48 hours after the last MPA tablet ... then when it started it came with stretchy mucus and sore boobs, as if I was due another bleed in 2 weeks time! So this month it is late again and the boobs are still tender. ::)

Expect the unexpected!

Galadriel x

Claireylou

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 09:46:22 AM »

;D

Thanks Galadriel. I need to relax a bit more about it all I think. Otherwise I'm in for a bumpy ride  ::)

Galadriel

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 09:51:09 AM »

You and me both!

My DH thinks I would win a medal in 'Making Mountains out of Molehills' :rofl:

Galadriel x

Claireylou

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

:rofl:

Claireylou

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 07:04:35 PM »

Hi Sparkle. Mine came to a complete stop the day after I posted. But since then I've had ovulatory mucus on a daily basis along with sore boobs and crushing fatigue. I don't know what's going on any more.

I'm sorry to hear that yours is continuing. I hope it stops soon  :)

Claireylou xxx

Machair

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 08:51:50 PM »

Count me in too on the ovulatory mucus thing- have this again today. PMT came to nothing even though it lasted for almost 3 weeks- now back to lots of clear mucus and who knows what is coming next. :-\

Machair

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 09:59:52 PM »

You know Sparkle I wish my Gran was still alive to ask her about her peri journey. She lived to 102 and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a late menopause, she must have lived her entire life again after it too! My Great Gran had 14 children with the last one at 48, so I think late menopause is a family thing. Yes the rollercoaster goes on! At least PMT or whatever that was has abated!

Claireylou

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 10:05:27 PM »

I used to love roller coasters. Not too keen on this one though xx  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3