Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cant find my cat  (Read 11153 times)

Limpy

Re: Cant find my cat
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 11:24:33 AM »

When we lived near Chester situated between two farms. One of our cats went missing, I was convinced the resident cat, her sister was lonely so after 3 months I get a kitten from the RSPCA. Get the kitten home and resident cat tries to kill her  :-\ 

I go out the back door to get something and missing cat is stood there, very much thinner but delighted to be back.
She came in and went to see her sister who snarled and stormed off to the bedroom, which she viewed as "hers". All might have been well except that the prodigal cat went to see her sister again, this seemed to really unbalance the resident cat. She didn't speak to anybody for about 3 or 4 years, the first thing she did do was to come into the room where we were sitting and sit with her back to us - letting us know we were being ignored!  ::)

We took the kitten back to the RSPCA, as the prodigal cat wasn't too fussed on her either, the kitten would have had a very hard time of it.

Dulciana

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »

Awww!   I'm sure that was the best thing to do, Limpy.

Limpy

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 02:55:34 PM »

Dulciana - It seemed the only option at the time  ::)

Briony

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »

Dogs have owners.  Cats have Staff  ;D

Oh I LOVE Maine Coons - but not if they are messy  ;) but what a Good Cat to sick into the bath.

MCs love water, hence the fact he's obsessed with loo rolls and was sick in the bath every time he was ill. It's a strange experience having a cat try to catch the drops as you brush your teeth, catch the stream when you wee (well, when blokes do) and even - dare I admit this - try to steal your tampon. Both he and his brother have tried to join me in the bath too  :o

Before you ask, if you lock the door, they howl.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 10:39:36 PM »

;D

Turkish Vans love water  ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]