Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: can i have more advice please on moods?  (Read 2199 times)

mandypepe

can i have more advice please on moods?
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:48:11 AM »

Morning. I'm reading and reading and reading and feel so much more empowered and reasured by having found this forum. As many of you know I think I'm perimenopausal because of various symptoms over the last few years and one missed period in September. I'm just curious if any of you can help. When I had my period in October which was different from usual blood and pain wise, my fuzzy head and panic lifted although still having the odd palpitations and I think I can say night sweats and tickling of skin. But my head was clearer. I didn't feel confused and felt in control of life. This has carried on til yesterday afternoon when pow I've got the spinning, panic and real feelings of dread. Asking things to myself like what's the point in my son and girlfriend coming for tea tonight as theyre going to go home again and I will miss him again. Halloween tomorrow what's the point because the children are going to come and enjoy but one day they will grow up and not be interested. Panicking because we've booked to see star wars in December with my brother and how will we fit it in and then going to their house after for Sunday dinner. How will we eat if we've eaten sweets at the cinema. I'm really anxious about it even though there's no logic. I just want to know what actually could be causing this extremely low mood. I hate it. I could have a period next Wednesday so it could be because of that?

mandypepe

Re: can i have more advice please on moods?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 02:30:41 PM »

Your understanding is all I need so thank you. It's just mad. I'm usually a positive person but these low moods have been getting stronger this year. I believe in putting things to the universe, karma, appreciate our rain and seasons and how lucky I am etc etc and generally a glass half full person. So these severe dread and anxiety feelings are doing me big time.

Goosieloosie

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 03:58:59 PM »

Mandypepe This is exactly like how I have been feeling over the last few years and it progressively got worse the further into menopause I got, I'm now postmenopausal, 53 yrs old and got so fed up of everything recently that it prompted me to go back to the GP and make the decision to begin HRT, I worried about everything, like you even small things & was so fed up and miserable. I couldn't get to sleep at night for overthinking and worrying about everything  >:( . I only began HRT  a week ago and already I can see an improvement  :) I just hope it keeps up! I never realised all these things were the result of menopause & if I hadn't discovered this site I no doubt would've slogged on not knowing why I was being like this. I hope everything works out for you  :-*

mandypepe

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 10:47:32 AM »

Thank you. Yes, this site is helping me so much. I'm going to try taking it a day at a time while this us going on. My son came for tea last night. He and his girlfriend were here for about 3 hours and we had many belly laughs as we usually do. So why I was so anxious is crazyville.