Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Changing GP time  (Read 10504 times)

Dorothy

Re: Changing GP time
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 10:36:55 AM »

Does it hurt or sting as you are applying it?  If so, try applying it only as far as is comfortable - as the tissue absorbs it, it will become more comfortable and after a couple of days you can then go further.  I used to find it painful when I first started but now it's just mild discomfort and doesn't last.

jorainbow

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »

Yes it does Dorothy. I didn't use the full dose or applicator as I wasn't sure what would happen so just a small blob on my finger just inside my bits. Annoyingly yesterday I wasn't sore or dry and now I am!!!!

Dorothy

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 04:55:38 PM »

Not good  :(  It might be a coincidence though that the dryness started again the day after you used the cream - I used to find mine could fluctuate depending on what my hormones were doing so I could be reasonably ok one day and very dry/sore the next.  Worth persevering for a few days to see if it improves.  Good idea not to use the applicator too - I found that extremely painful.

jorainbow

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 05:14:13 PM »

I agree and thanks. I'm mid cycle (still regular) and this is when it usually flares up so will see how things go. The applicator looks like   it would really hurt if used. Probably developed by a bloke 😉😉😉

jorainbow

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 05:06:07 PM »

Things calmed down by yesterday evening and nothing since.  I have to admit I chickened out of using it again last night though didn't fancy burning bits on a Monday!!! Maybe some painkillers before I use it will help. 

Dorothy

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 08:50:30 AM »

Maybe try Friday/Saturday & see how you feel then?

jorainbow

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 05:26:17 PM »

Good idea thanks. I've had no soreness at all this week so that will help in seeing if it's the cream or me also. Appointment with the GP I wanted to see next Friday too to talk through it all. 😊
Pages: 1 2 [3]