Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Best place to rub oestrogel  (Read 46966 times)

Flan747

Re: Best place to rub oestrogel
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »

As I have listed before I am a poor absorber and was on 4mg Sandrena applying to inner thighs! Levels only reached 356 and symptoms remained ! I have recently added another 1mg and apply to inner arm and it maybe i am speaking too soon but do feel different in a good way although have felt a little nauseous! Could it be that I am absorbing better on the inner arm of so would anyone recommend how I switch to applying all to the inner arms! I am unsure of how much I would need if absorbing better! I.e wouldn’t think I needed 5mg if absorbing better! Any suggestions welcomed

Flan747

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2020, 10:52:47 AM »

I have been advised to absolutely not use 5mg Sandrena! Has anyone had success using the inner lower arm? Not having much luck with inner thigh!

Uptick

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2020, 11:50:13 AM »

Good advice. I have already told you my opinion, patch. Inner or lower arm won't make a huge difference and it's dangerous for breasts. I know you will be careful, but when you do the same thing every day it can get boring and you might get careless. Stick a patch on your bum and get over it. 😉

Flan747

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »

I wish I had your attitude Uptick :) but when things are bad I never know what to do! Thanks for the advice may have to go back done that road again with the patch  ???

Brit66

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2020, 04:56:06 PM »

I have been advised to absolutely not use 5mg Sandrena! Has anyone had success using the inner lower arm? Not having much luck with inner thigh!

There's information from a dr in Oz who recommends putting it in the inner arm, so some women definitely do it and might be worth a try.  I found the info by just googling Sandrena gel.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]