News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Vagifem  (Read 877 times)

Lizzie66

• First Flush
Vagifem
« on: October 15, 2020, 11:20:38 AM »

I’ve been taking Vagifem for 4 years and started just before I remarried at the age of 63.
I had not had sex for many years and had become very dry.
It was like a new lease of life and lovemaking has been the best ever! With some help from the Yes products I have been able to enjoy lovemaking several times a week.
Sadly, I am having problems at the moment with pain during intercourse. I have tried using the moisturiser more frequently but so far it hasn’t made any difference. We had a break from lovemaking and have just tried again but still the same. It’s only a slight pulling inside but very sharp and uncomfortable. I already use the vagifem 3 times a week so wondering what to do. I have read lots of stories on here and have just sent for some Sylk to try. I also have difficulty doing a wee at night and wondered if this is connected? Many thanks 😄

shrosphirelass

Re: Vagifem
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 07:40:47 PM »

It maybe worth asking your doctor for a referral to a woman's health physio. I had an appointment and it was really helpful and helped me to sort out some of my issues.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 07:44:04 PM »

How often are you inserting the 'vagifem', sometimes we need to do a reload i.e. 2-3 weeks of every night.  I have a sore spot slightly inside the vagina which nips even when using 'ovestin'.  R U due a smear test soon?