Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Feeling werid  (Read 1689 times)

moonbeam121167

Feeling werid
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:34:48 PM »

Hi  been feeling not too bad lately, but every so often I will have a horrible feeling, starts with a sicky feeling, feeling a bit drained , also having some hot flushes, thought may be its low blood sugar cause when I eat something I feel a bit better, on Nortripytline for headaches and been refered to physio for accupuncture as my GP thinks its tension , also back on Lansopzole for my stomach and still on Estradot 2 x 100mcg , did think the headaches were cause by too much estrogen but when I was on 2mg pills I had them, also reducing my patch down to 100mcg still had the headaches, so i am thinking its tension headaches . What causes the funny feeling, why low blood sugar, is it to due with high/low estrogen or just food, will eating small amounts help, also GP said maybe go back on the pills and see if it will help with the continued hot flushes, God wish I was a men  ::)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Feeling werid
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:55:55 PM »

The body feeling suddenly hungry can be causing the weird feelings.  Have you tried eating every 3 hours 24/7 - even in the night?  Also slow release foods, i.e. bananas, porridge can ease feelings.

TropicalVon69

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 08:10:25 PM »

Yip I feel weird too especially when hungry....no idea what causes it though...but sometimes have to eat every couple of hours...like I'm not in my body properly...gah this stuff is crazy....x

Suzyq

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 12:07:05 PM »

Actually low progesterone leads to low blood sugar (I'm diabetic so have experience of this!) progesterone increases insulin resistance - when I'm using progesterone my blood sugars are sky high and no amount of insulin can get them down to normal.