Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How frequently do you wee?  (Read 5331 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: How frequently do you wee?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 04:32:30 PM »

OK Girls! listen up!

The first pee of the day will be dark and maybe smelly.  That is from after 3.00 a.m.-ish until you have had a drink at breakfast.  Any urine passed during the day should be straw coloured and non smelly - if it's clear you are drinking TOO much!  The bottled water industry 'pushed' the 2+ litres per day but we forget that we get liquid from our general diet.  How large is a glass?  Half-pint, full-pint, jug full  ;D and how much are you passing each time?

You could do a input and output chart for 5 days/nights which can be time consuming and messy.  It's the only way to find out if you are drinking enough.

To find out if you really are dehydrated: get hold of the loose skin on the back of the hand in a gentle pinch, hold; let go.  If it flops back immediately you are hydrated enough!  (works for dogs/cats too  ;)).

I haven't been much 2-day as we have been out and about; I haven't drunk much so haven't needed to wee.

CLKD

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 05:05:38 PM »

Have you considered what you've eaten in the last 12 hours ?  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2015, 03:17:31 PM »

Food converts to liquid, i.e. soup, stews ……… maybe your urine colour is 'normal 4 U'  ;).  Did you look today  ::)

My bladder feels irritated but I'm over-all tired because of this cold.

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2015, 09:23:38 AM »

Having re-read your response about what you drink, there's very little colour in what you are putting in  ;)

Considering that I was awake a lot in the night I didn't have to go across the bathroom once  :-\
Pages: 1 [2]