Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: feeling terrified  (Read 5163 times)

vickypk

Re: feeling terrified
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 04:54:08 PM »

No it isn't that easy, believe me. It worked for me where medication didn't.

sweettooth

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »

Hi casa sorry to hear u are in such turmoil, things are bad then something worse comes along! Do let gp or meno clinic know about your daughters bc before you are prescribed hrt.

I wish u and ur daughter well x

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »

Hi casakelsey

I just wanted to say so sorry to hear about your daughter - what a worry for you all, but hopefully it's been caught early and she will recover to full health with treatment.

:hug:

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2015, 06:38:33 PM »

Quality of Life is important.  There are many factors which cause cancer so informed choices after discussion is important.

orchid

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 09:16:17 PM »

Thanks Vickypk! Sounds like a type of CBT. I'm pleased it worked so well for you. Anxiety for all its a normal body reaction the physical effects on the body are awful. Take care.

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 02:16:05 PM »

I agree Orchid - even though I know the mechanics of anxiety when it overwhelms me physically I am floored  :'(

casakelsey

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »

Thank you Jedi girl I will take your advice on board, My mind is all over the place my daughter is 33 not 32 for gods sake how did I get that wrong :(

Thank you sweettooth I will let meno clinic know about my daughter before I have Hrt.

I have the feelings of terror just before a hot flush its really weird. I feel so exhausted all the time & really need something as how on earth am I going to take care of my daughter & Grandson feeling like this!!!!!!!

Flying back to uk on Friday, can't wait to hug my daughter skype is just not the same. I will get all my appointmaent in place ready for when I get to Uk.

Vickypk I will try acupuncture for sciatica because it seems to be returning after 2 years post op :-[ :-[

Thank you Hurdity for your kind words In fact you've all been lovely.

My daughter has MRI scan on weds & consultant for results on Thurs this is to make sure that there are no other area's affected. She is so terrified bless her & my anxiety & terror has gone through the roof, can't wait to see her on Friday then we should know what were dealing with & have a treatment plan.

CASAKELSEY.

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 07:09:41 PM »

Tell your daughter that this too, will pass.  I was more worried about anxiety stopping me going for my appt.'s  (1995) ::).  Still here !

Suggest that she makes a list of her worries to discuss with the Consultant.  Helps to make notes of the answers too  ;)

vickypk

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2015, 08:37:51 PM »

Hi Casakelsey.
Hope your daughter is okay and your anxiety is a little better. Acupuncture is good for relaxation. Wishing you best wishes.
Vickypk
Pages: 1 [2]