Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Tense and jittery  (Read 1851 times)

Spangles

Tense and jittery
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:51:59 AM »

Morning
I've woken up feeling very tense and jittery. This morning and I have nor'easter to feel like this.
Has anyone else's experienced this? I felt a little glum last night but thought it would pass. I'm used to feeling anxious but not like this.
Thanks
Shellb
XXx

orchid

Re: Tense and jittery
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:56:21 AM »

Yes, often Shellb! Don't worry! Firstly, accept how you're feeling, don't fight it. Are you in peri or menopause, are you on HRT! Is it PMT? Relax, hugs X

Spangles

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:18:43 AM »

Hi Orchid
I'm peri, on HRT and about 8 days from a bleed so maybe it's just all that.
xXx

orchid

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 07:48:48 AM »

Sounds like it, as progesterone is usually the culprit and it rises before a period. Plus if you're on HRT it's more progesterone again isn't it. Blummin hormones they rule our life. I know how awful anxiety is I wrote the book! It's half the battle when you know what could be causing it though. Age old remedy, good diet and exercise should help and try and stay in the moment there is some great relaxing things on You Tube if you can access it. I'm into Jason Stephenson at the moment, calming affirmations etc. Plus ELT it's tapping on the body, it distracts from the anxiety symptoms. I hope this helps you Hun, take care.

orchid

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »

EFT not ELT Julie Schiffman You Tube :)