Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Estrogen only Patch size and price  (Read 1512 times)

Sunnydays

Estrogen only Patch size and price
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:43:28 AM »

Hi I've just been looking at the information section on the different patches for Estrogen only patches and i was surprised by the price range - Evorel brand is quite a lot cheaper and I wondered if there were any thoughts on why this might be? It can't be a case of you pay for what you get in terms of quality surely with medicines?
Regarding size, the Evorel conti I use at present is quite big   - a good one inch by one inch I'd say. I've heard that estradot is quite small - are most of the oestrogen only ones quite small?
Thank you :)

chattygal

Re: Estrogen only Patch size and price
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »

I have been using Evorel and agree it is quite big. It's a bit difficult to find somewhere to stick it so that it's not rubbed by clothing.but it does stay on well. I think GP's try to give the cheapest thing first and it could be these are cheap because they have been around longer. I was using  Estradot but my local chemist had trouble getting supplies so gave me Evoral as an alternative. I didn't notice any difference in my wellbeing so assume they must be identical apart from size.