Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First Post  (Read 2767 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: First Post
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 04:29:09 PM »

" ….. we talk about everything here " …. even menopause sometimes  :D

Joolz56

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 04:51:29 PM »

HI..
who knew there was a forum for the menopause xx My name is Julie but all my friends call me Joolz x
I am just 56 yrs old and been period free for nearly a year x Am summising I am menopausal at least xx I do know certain things regarding this forgive the pun.. period in my life... but still a bit unsure of all things connected with this *time of life* ..lol x
I do have added issues to go along with this... hyopthyroidisim and depression...which hasn't always gone with the menopausal norms.
Night sweats were unpleasant to say the least...and sleep patterns disruptive xx Gotta say the only thing positive regarding this time of life is the cessation of monthly bleeds x
On a more personal level... my interest in all things sexual are at zero level xxx In fact think all of my sexual buttons are set to off xx lol
I guess I need to acknowledge that I am at a life changing junction and the road forwards is full of unknows x
Its sad on the one hand...but liberating on the other... am I weird....???

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 06:18:32 PM »

Nope not weird at all, I couldn't wait to get rid of my periods :  :welcomemm:

If you start your own thread you won't get lost  ;) and you can ask away and get answers.   Some ladies have thyroid problems as well as anxiety and depression - you sounds 'within normal limits'  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]