Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi period  (Read 2740 times)

robotwars

Evorel sequi period
« on: August 24, 2015, 06:53:35 PM »

Hi! Can I just ask a quick question, when are you suppose to have your period when using these patches, I have just put on my last conti patch so does that mean I'm due a period.............Thanks

honeybun

Re: Evorel sequi period
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:07:57 PM »

In theory it should be after the last two weeks of patches. You stop the progesterone and then trigger a bleed...in theory  ::)

Doesn't always work that way...if I remember correctly I used to have a bleed any time during that two week period....usually towards the end of the two weeks.

For me it did settle into a pattern but we are all different.

It will settle.

Honeybun
X

robotwars

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 07:14:58 PM »

Thanks Honeybun :)

robotwars

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 07:00:01 PM »

Just a quick update, now at the end of month 2 and haven't had a bleed at all this month, is this normal I thought I would get a bleed in first two weeks but nothing happened now on the progesterone patches so im presuming I wont bleed with these, only I more week of progesterone left................ but on a positive im feeling a lot better on the patches than I did on the pill. :)

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 07:05:04 PM »

Glad you are feeling better generally robotwars!

Some women do not bleed on sequi HRT - so do not worry! According to the info on this site there are 15 % of women who do not experience a monthly bleed even on sequi HRT - and you may well be one of them. Enjoy it while it lasts!  :)

Hurdity x

robotwars

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 05:17:05 PM »

Surprise, surprise I had a bleed, but when I was using the evorel conti patches, started day before 3rd patch.... I thought you were suppose to come on when you use the evorel 50 patches in the first two weeks, why does my body never do what it is suppose to LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)