Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Discharge  (Read 9126 times)

Claireylou

Re: Discharge
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 03:09:21 PM »

Dahlia girl. I love the smell of lavender. Never thought of that one. I wonder where would be the best place to buy it

dahliagirl

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »

Our local chemist sells it.  Also H&B sell it. Chamomile is quite expensive but that is the same everywhere and you only need a couple of drops with a couple of drops of the lavender.  It smells odd, but you get to love it.  They are both gentle.

I got my original supplies from a member of my twins club who was setting up as an aromotherapist.  They can usually get bulk supplies and sell it on in little bottles to make ends meet.

Claireylou

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 03:57:50 PM »

Thanks for that. I'll have to pop into H and B for a look.

Raenbo

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2015, 07:49:54 AM »

Hi Claireylou... I've definitely experienced this same wetness after missing a period. I am 48 & in the past 12 months my cycles have extended out to anything from 35-48 days. I used to be 21-24 days.

The last time I experienced the 'wet' was in July.... It lasted 5 days & it was like clear watery period. It arrived when my period should have occurred if I was still on a 21 days cycle.

There was no hanky panky at the time to explain it away. I think it is fluctuating hormones.

It was really annoying, it required constant changing of pantyliners & I felt like every time I stood up I had to check I didn't leave a puddle on the seat!!!!  ;D

Claireylou

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2015, 08:32:52 AM »

Hi Raenbo, thank you for the reassurance.

I hate wearing panty liners all the time, I get those little "gushes" too sometimes. I'm sure it's hormones because I'm 5 days late for a period and all I've got is this watery discharge. Last month I was late for a period and all I got was a tiny tiny brown discharge for a week instead.

It's like my body is trying desperately to have a period but just can't get going
Pages: 1 2 [3]