Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: So fed up Elleste 1 mg  (Read 3361 times)

Kimberley666

So fed up Elleste 1 mg
« on: September 13, 2015, 01:59:52 PM »

Please advise am on my first pack of Elleste 1 mg started the green tablets and I feel weepy angry and just so fed up I know it takes times for the tablets to work but I feel worse on these I find I just want to go to bed and forget about everything left my daughter at university yest that didn't help I miss her big time does it get better HELP !!!!

Dancinggirl

Re: So fed up Elleste 1 mg
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 03:33:19 PM »

Hi Limberley666 and welcome to MM
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself - your age? where you are in your menopause etc? What meno symptoms are you trying to reduce?
Are you on Elleste solo or Elleste Duet?
It does take time for HRT to kick in and do it's stuff. If you've been through the trauma of having a daughter go off to Uni this can be really upsetting but it may be too early to blame the HRT for feeling so low. If you are on Elleste Duet then you are possibly telling us that the pills with both oestrogen and progesterone are the ones making you feel low.  If after 2-3 months you find this is the pattern, then you could try a different HRT e.g. Femoston 1/10 which has a kinder progesterone that may suit you better.
I think it is early days and you may need to keep going to see if things settle first.  Keep posting DG x

dazned

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 04:47:57 PM »

Hi.      :welcomemm:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low, it must be hard leaving your daughter at university this wouldn't have helped at all  :(

However you need to give the hrt a chance to work and you haven't yet completed one cycle yet  ;)
It will take time for your body to adjust a couple of months at least . But you will get lots of support here so your not alone anymore. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Kathleen

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:32:29 PM »

Hello Kimberley 666 and welcome to the forum.

I use patches HRT so I can't advise on the tablets I'm afraid but I have waived a daughter and a son off to university. I know it is difficult but your daughter will be fine and so will you.  By Christmas  you'll both be wondering what all the fuss was about!

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 02:13:01 PM »

Hello Kimberley666

If I haven't done so already - just wanted to say  :welcomemm: from me too.

I know the waving off feeling very well - waving off youngest son on Sunday for start of last year and house will be empty again  :( (well my husband is here  ;D), Do you have other children at home or who have left?

Hopefully your side effects (of the HRT) will settle soon  :)

Hurdity x