Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Feeling a it over emotional and down  (Read 3057 times)

KirstieRose

Feeling a it over emotional and down
« on: September 12, 2015, 05:30:23 PM »

:'( was ok this morning. But as this day goes on the slightest thing is getting me down  :-\ only finished my period on the 9th. Boob is sore to. With slight period pain. Could I be ovulating already?

countrybumpkin

Re: Feeling a it over emotional and down
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 05:57:51 PM »

If you are in or approaching peri meno then yes it could easily be that you will get an early period next time.  Before meno I got awful ovulation pain most cycles and as I approached meno and was in peri I had about 6 months of almost constant ovulation pain. I was told this was my ovary making a last stand ;D before keeling over and sure enough that was the end of ovulation pain for me.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 06:07:04 PM »

I get highs and lows too - some caused by not eating correctly, how's your diet  ;)

KirstieRose

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »

Funny that. As I had a coffee (granules) couple hours ago. I eat lots of grilled chicken and rice eggs.  Trying to up my omega 3 as well. going to get some bananas tomorrow to.

KirstieRose

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 06:27:26 PM »

If you are in or approaching peri meno then yes it could easily be that you will get an early period next time.  Before meno I got awful ovulation pain most cycles and as I approached meno and was in peri I had about 6 months of almost constant ovulation pain. I was told this was my ovary making a last stand ;D before keeling over and sure enough that was the end of ovulation pain for me.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 06:32:03 PM »

Add more veg.?  Slow release foodstuffs can help, i.e. bananas, oats ……… : alcohol is a depressant  ;)

I cut out coffee earlier this year as it made me feel weird  :-\ ……. kind of queasy and I didn't want to eat.

We have a recipe thread here for a browse  ;)

KirstieRose

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »

Add more veg.?  Slow release foodstuffs can help, i.e. bananas, oats ……… : alcohol is a depressant  ;)

I cut out coffee earlier this year as it made me feel weird  :-\ ……. kind of queasy and I didn't want to eat.

We have a recipe thread here for a browse  ;)

Great thanks. Veg is probably out the question as I only eat peas or potatoes. I don't drink or smoke. Have a few lattes in the week from mc ds and they don't seem to affect me my mood either. I do think I'm getting my libido back though  since stopping Cerazette ;) so another thing to ask, if I am starting peri. This could last for years correct? And during this time I'm still able to get pregnant?.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:53:17 PM by KirstieRose »

Hurdity

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 07:13:26 PM »

If you are still ovulating and having periods then you can get pregnant yes! Obviously quite rare the nearer to 50 you get but not unheard of.... also peri-menopause can last a few years (from when periods become irregular ) and some hormones start behaving erratically before peri-menopause even when periods are still regular or become closer together - and can cause symptoms.

If you've only just stopped Cezarette then presumably it will take your body a little while to adjust to being normal again - and you will be able to see where you are in meno re frequency of periods.

Glad your libido has re-appeared!   :) Cezarette depresses oestrogen levels so it is little wonder that it also affects libido.

Hurdity x

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 07:17:01 PM »

;D  …….. I feel another thread appearing  8)

'which veg to you eat/not'
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:24:55 PM by CLKD »

KirstieRose

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »

If you've only just stopped Cezarette then presumably it will take your body a little while to adjust to being normal again - and you will be able to see where you are in meno re frequency of periods.

Glad your libido has re-appeared!   :) Cezarette depresses oestrogen levels so it is little wonder that it also affects libido.

Hurdity x

I stopped taking it June 15th was on it since May 2010. Had my first period very very light on July 16th lasted about 10 days. then again August 11th lasting 6 days. Of which five of them I was very heavy. Then just last week  2nd till 9th again really heavy for five of them. But still feeling horny. Whereas when I was on it I didn have the sex drive at all.