Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First Period in 8 Months. :(  (Read 8794 times)

Mich12

Re: First Period in 8 Months. :(
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 02:19:16 AM »

How are you doing now?

Hi there,

Thank you for asking! I am the same, no more bleeding yet so it has been just a one day period so far. I am hoping no more bleeding, at least this cycle and maybe this one will be it.

(((thank you)))

Hurdity

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 07:41:34 PM »

Ah - perhaps the fact that you had an ablation means that this is it - the one day bleed! Did you ever get normal periods back after the ablation or were they always light? Just go with the flow  ;D and hope you don't feel too bad as you head towards the complete end of periods and post-menopause  :)

Hurdity x

lollipop

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 10:59:07 AM »

hi there been off here for some time cuz forgot login details lol menobrain does this to me a lot  :) i have been without a period for 7 months now an every month i am on my hands n knees praying it doesnt come to be honest i am doing ok possibly cus i have 2 sisters who are going through this at the same time,we compare notes and if we feel down we go out and get drunk hahaha we ave become party animals cuz we aint going to let this get the better of us (everyday is a step but make them positive) ;) ;)

Hurdity

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 08:00:31 PM »

Hi lollipop - you haven't said how old you are going through this? Do you have other menopause symptoms besides lack of periods? I agree it is important to continue to have fun and as happy as you can be while you can and try not to let things get you down! However - not wishing to be a killjoy - perhaps getting drunk too much is not such a good idea at this stage in life as too much is a risk factor for various health conditions including some cancers! Of course I presume you mean occasionally! Love the attitude of making each day a positive step - but there are lots of other good things to do besides drinking! Nice to be able to spend fun times with your sisters....

Hurdity  :) x

lollipop

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 09:02:58 AM »

Hi ya I am 51 been going through it for about 3 years now got me down at first but then thought you know what you ain't beating me,I childmind 10 children not all at once  :) I ave just been made a gran for the first time to a beautiful little boy so I got a lot to be happy about,I ave days when I get a few butterfly heart beats n sweats but know how to deal with it,as for the drinking with my sisters it is occasionally  ;D but we certainly make sure we enjoy life xx

Kristy

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »

I have been going through this lovely peri meno business for just over 2.5 years and usually have 3-4 months between periods now. Everytime I get one now, I keep thinking 'Is this the last one ever'? but so far it hasn't been. I just wish there was a way to know, at least I wouldn't have to keep my tampon collection topped up!!  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]