Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel how many pumps to shut off ovaries  (Read 1789 times)

Chi chi

Oestrogel how many pumps to shut off ovaries
« on: September 08, 2015, 09:06:38 AM »

I'm currently on 3 pumps a day and wondered if this is enough to shut my ovaries down?

Hurdity

Re: Oestrogel how many pumps to shut off ovaries
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 09:47:32 AM »

That question is technical Estelle and Prof Studd would defo know this! Isn't there something about this on his website especially in relation to hormones and depression, and size patch needed for this purpose? Maybe 200 mcg patch I seem to recall?  You would need to check. If that was the case then 3 pumps is not equivalent - but you have an implant so not sure. You would have to have levels measured and ask the Prof this, if this is what you're wanting. Sorry to sound so vague!

Hurdity x

Chi chi

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 09:56:25 AM »

No not at all Hurdity, your replies are always helpful  ;)
Hmm even his name just fills me with dread at the moment  ::) I replied to his email saying that I think he has maybe go me mixed up with another patient as I've NEVER felt good on the implants and I did in fact have a testosterone implant already! And a double dose at that! That he did! No reply!  >:(
I'm also still waiting for Dr Evans secretary to contact me with regards to an appointment, I'm just so fed up of waiting  :-\ I'm trying to be patient but it's difficult when I feel so desperate to feel better  :-\
I think from what I've been told that the implant should be wearing off about now as it's been 6 months

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »

I think Briony might be able to help with that question?

Hurdity x