Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Such a bad day 😢  (Read 2309 times)

Mandrose1

Such a bad day 😢
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:07:40 PM »

I had a fairly early night & only woke a couple of times briefly, which is a bonus. Why then have I had such an awful day? I have been absolutely exhausted all day, I swear I have bags under my eyes that are so big they are resting on my cheeks!

I suppose it was fairly hectic with family popping in but I couldn't even muster the energy to be sociable. In fact, I even had a nap in my chair - very rude really but I just couldn't help it! I wish I could say I was a different person when I woke up but sadly not, I'm still yawning & feeling dreadful. I think my busy week at work catches up with me on a Saturday, which is really annoying and wastes a day that used to be fun  :(

I so hope I'm sorted out soon and can start to live a normal life again!

Taz2

Re: Such a bad day 😢
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 08:41:19 PM »

No answers for you I'm afraid but just wanted to send a  :bighug:

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 08:43:38 PM »

If you are busy then listen to your body!  Mine sleeps when it needs to …….. I used to drop off when visiting his mother, not a good move  :o  ;D - she would say 'did you have an early start this morning' knowing full well that we had been up early.  Eventually I informed her that my GP had told me that I must sleep when ever I need to  ;).  Also, I used to mutter well you've got your dear son here so what if I sleep …..

Mandrose1

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »

No answers for you I'm afraid but just wanted to send a  :bighug:

Taz x

Thanks Taz2, sending one back  :)

Mandrose1

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 04:35:47 PM »

If you are busy then listen to your body!  Mine sleeps when it needs to …….. I used to drop off when visiting his mother, not a good move  :o  ;D - she would say 'did you have an early start this morning' knowing full well that we had been up early.  Eventually I informed her that my GP had told me that I must sleep when ever I need to  ;).  Also, I used to mutter well you've got your dear son here so what if I sleep …..

Good advise CLKD - I haven't been honest with everyone about how I'm feeling but I think the time is coming! I'm feeling fresher today although I wish I could rewind a few hours to fit an afternoon nap in!  ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 09:02:05 PM »

Take on less for a while.  Don't look further ahead then half a day?