Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Evoral 75 & climagist 1mg & vagifem - feeling achey  (Read 14138 times)

Peterspots

Re: Evoral 75 & climagist 1mg & vagifem - feeling achey
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2015, 11:53:56 PM »

Should change the title to. Not on anything.  Don't know what to do. Went to a class at the gym & now aching even more. There must be some light at the end of the tunnel. When I move my urethra hurts so much. Just been told odema. 2 weeks of vagifem again hoping that helps. Trying to stay calm but I just want a break or some luck :(

Peterspots

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »

Still sore but hoping vagifem kicks in. I'm struggling with all my aches. My face is still pressure/tingling had massage Friday & have exercises to do. The joint pain (possibly side effect from evorel is getting less & less - been off for two weeks) pulled on my Achilles last night at yoga. So feel so bruised & battered. What to do next......start the estrogel on its own been told 1/2 pumps 3x day with an estrodot patch 25 (or evorel) I wondered whether to start really slowly with 1 pump a day for a week as I don't want the joint pain to come back (if it was a side effect). I am taking hrt/vagifem for the bladder/urethra pelvic pressure. I was hoping it may help with the 8 months of face pressure (I know that's a long shot). I was happy taking the hrt it's only becuase of the the joint pain that I stopped. I just had a period as I think the estrogen stopped them & it made my urethra hurt so much. I am so scared now of more pain/making things worse by taking/not taking the hrt. It did make me much calmer. It's been a rough 8 months & I don't have much steam left.

Hurdity

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2015, 12:48:42 PM »

I was really confused by your name change! There is another English Rose whom you will be very easily confused with although I see she hasn't been on the forum for a few months....

The general advice is to start slowly with oestrogen to minimise side effects and I presume your gynae has recommended this? Did you say you take a progestogen to protect your womb and are you having scans - or  have you had a hysterectomy? Sorry I can't remember. Also whether you are peri-menopausal - presumably as you have just had a period?

Hope you feel better soon and manage to sort something out that is right for you!

Hurdity x

Peterspots

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »

Gynae wants me to start with 2 pumps x 3 times a day with the estrodot patch as well. As I had joint pain as a side effect I wanted to start slowly. it has been 2 weeks off the evorel & the joint pains have almost gone. I am using vagifem & I am having the 2 week loading again now.

I have not been offered the progesterone until the bladder/urethra odema has settled as the consultant feels it contributes to inflammation.

My blood test show I am in menopause.

I am almost 50.

Peterspots

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2015, 01:25:20 PM »

I was only going to start on one pump & build up. I don't want the joint pain to return.

Peterspots

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2015, 07:04:58 AM »

Used the estrogel this morning. Feel so disheartened how much I have gone backwards since stopping the evorel (least I was getting 5 days at a time where it felt improvement) I
Just didn't want the joint pain & maybe I should have carried on but it was horrible. I don't have the hot sweats or other menopausal symptoms except
This constant pain/pressure behind my pubic bone & spasming. It effects my bladder but I don't think it's the bladder itself. I had an ultrasound which should inflammation in my urethra & base of bladder which I have been told is hormonal. I don't know if the imflammation was fro
The cystoscopy I'd had the month before that was not nice & I couldn't feel the sensation to be full for a month. When I type this out I think how can anyone believe This is happening. It so odd & the face pain on top of that. Really try & stay positive but I am so worn out & can't see an end to it. I smile when I'm out.  Work 32 hrs a week but it is wearing me down until
There's nothing left. Sorry to be miserable but it just helps to say it somewhere.

Peterspots

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2015, 12:15:30 PM »

Finding it hard to stay positive with constant tingling face & the bladder/pelvic problem. I was hoping the latest massage therapist would ease it considerably  my jaw is looser but I've almost gone constant tingling. I would just like to make the right choices & find some way of getting relief. 

Peterspots

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 06:41:33 AM »

I emailed my consultant to ask what exactly is wrong with me. The reply was could be your hormones or it may not. Just feel no one knows what's wrong with me. My VA bladder/pelvic & face. I just feel this nightmare will ever end. Can it be hormones. Am I so unusual they don't know what's wrong :(

Peterspots

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »

Esteogel gave me joint pain. Now trying estrodot. Think I may have to see if it continues or fades. Poster said earlier that it can go after the 3 months or the body has settled. Saw gp about face & he is referring me to face pain clinic. Feel so sad

Taz2

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2015, 05:17:17 PM »

Sorry that you are feeling so sad EnglishRose but hopefully the face pain clinic will be able to help with these symptoms at least.

I am on Estradot and find it hasn't caused any joint pain.

Taz x  :hug:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]