Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Evoral 75 & climagist 1mg & vagifem - feeling achey  (Read 14139 times)

Peterspots

Re: Evoral 75 & climagist 1mg & vagifem - feeling achey
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »

Hello. Had a call from my consultant as the joint Muscle pain has increased. I've now got to stop the climaval 1mg &
Evorel 75 and just use evorel 50. I feel absolutely awful with aches &
Pains i didn't have 10 days ago. I know I'm looking for reassurance its side effects. I just can't seem to find anyone who has had muscle/joint pain as a side effect. I'm going to have to ride it out.

Peterspots

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 08:02:38 AM »

I'm down from the 175 to the 50 but I don't feel any better yet. I know no one has experienced this but my joints are hurting and my legs and my hands and feet are fizzing. Don't know whether to come off all together or if this will cause me more problems. I don't know how long to wait and contact the consultant again. It is a really horrible strange feeling.

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 05:45:28 PM »

Sorry you are still feeling so awful. Have you looked up the symptoms of Adenomyosis as I think you have been diagnosed with this? It seems to affect women in different ways but can affect some quite badly http://www.adenomyosisadviceassociation.org/Symptoms.html

Taz x

Peterspots

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 08:37:06 PM »

Thank you. I've only had the joint & fizzing feeling a week into taking the hrt. Oestrogen only & my face is fizzing more. So I just don't know what's going on. It's like I've got fizzing all over my body. Don't know whether to just stop the hrt or something else is going on with me.  My body is also twitching. Other than the problem with my face.  I've not had anything like this before.

Peterspots

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 05:06:15 PM »

So fed up. Is this the hrt? Started 1 week in (3 in total) or would have happened anyway. It's my Achilles, tingling legs, knees, tingly hands & face (had this for 8 months) muscle twitches. So fed up with putting on a front

Peterspots

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2015, 07:38:54 AM »

Going to see gp this morning to talk about my joints/muscles to see if there is a problem or if it is a side effect.  Then contacting consultant.  Had shooting pain inside yesterday. I am on estrogen only at the moment but it feels like I want to come on. I keep bleeding on and off

Peterspots

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 10:47:25 AM »

I went to doctor and hes says i dont have arthritis or warm joints so could be a side effect.  My pressure underneath is worse an my face is smarting pressure.  can it all be hormones just so fed up with it all

ancient runner

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 02:20:02 PM »

Gosh you've had a horrible time. No experience on full HRT I'm afraid but I wanted to reply and say I hope things improve soon.

Peterspots

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2015, 12:30:24 PM »

Thank you.  It is really making me feel low.  My joints have eased off a little bit but my hip is hurting now.....& still my face (9 months already :( and underneath.  I have started to do a two week vagifem for that.

Dont know if its the hrt causing my body to aches.  Its just one thing after another.  I have been on the hrt for 1 month now.

Peterspots

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 12:34:21 PM »

I just dont know whats happening to my body anymore.  Going to yoga tonight.  I thought the joint pain had eased and then this morning woke up with the hip pain.  Just want to feel normal again.. when it goes backwards it really makes me sad.  I work 32 hours  a week and I'm finding it hard putting on a front.  I come on here just to get it out of my system.

Peterspots

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 05:50:01 AM »

Had an awful night. My hips & back, bits & face hurt. I want to stay on hrt (maybe not this one) as I think it will help my VA & the other odd stuff going on in my body but I don't know if it is causing the joint, muscle pain.  Feel like I'm going to crack again. (Be upset & make myself worse) just trying to carry on but I just get up & another part is sore. I'm struggling with it.

Pollie

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 06:53:10 AM »

Peterspots - I am so sorry you are having such a rough ride at the moment but things will improve.

I am no expert but I don't think your aches and pains are a side effect  of hrt I think it may just be pure coincidence that they have started at the same time.

Aches and pains are definitely a symptom of menopause. I have sore feet, calves thighs, arms and fingers which all got significantly worse when I came off hrt. These sore muscles came on before hrt and whilst I didn't actually recognise any improvement when I started hrt I certainly noticed the difference when I stopped so that was how I knew it was oestrogen related !

You must try not to chop and change from one hrt to another unless your doctor advises . It takes a good 3 months for the  hrt to be fully effective and if you swap to another too early you may be swapping from a good one that your gp thinks would suit you to one not so good.

Do you excercise at all ? Walking gently is supposed to be good and I try and go for a stroll up the lane if I can, the weather is good at the moment  - I think it helps my mood :)

You may well find that when you start taking the progesterone things will improve or be different again. Persevere if you possibly can and give it time to settle.

Hope today is ok for you  :)

Pollie

Peterspots

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 04:37:23 PM »

Thank you. I'm so despondent. I've had my face tingling for 8 months & its really wearing me down. Then my VA or uterus problem. It was better for 2 weeks on the vagifem/hrt but is worse again & now the aches. They have improved to be swapped with hips. Had a really rotten year while they've tried to decide was wrong including not being able to feel sensation in my bladder after a pretty horrific cystoscope. I'm just worn out by it all :(

angelindskiexx

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2015, 06:39:35 PM »

I'm sorry for all that you're going through. I'm also dealing with many symptoms at the moment too and I know all too well the feeling of despondency. I've recently had another flare of joint pain, muscle pain, tendon pain, mostly everywhere in my body.  I've been in so much pain since mid September so I decided to buy a TENS machine.  It really does help.  The last two days the pain has really improved.  Nothing to do with the machine, just think it the flare is leaving... still have joint pain in my thumb, but my back pain is hardly noticeable now.  This is all so weird.  Just contending with muscle twitching now which is another worry. 

Feel better.

Jess x

Peterspots

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »

Hello. I'm sorry you are having an awful time too. I gave te muscle twitching too. I come on here because no one wants to hear me moan. I don't know if my joint/muscle pain is from the hrt but I now from here some suit some people but not others. I'm just so worn down by it all. Trying to get in touch with consultant but without any joy. It all came on so suddenly. Big hug to you & I hope you continue to feel better
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4