Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Orchids  (Read 7654 times)

babyjane

Re: Orchids
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 04:04:00 PM »

I didn't manage to keep mine and it died but now I wonder if it had just gone dormant but its too late.  I could have done with this thread a month ago.

I have kept my begonia for 12 months now, she's called Betty and she does very well despite me not being a planty person.  :)

ellie

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 04:12:31 PM »

Babyjane, buy another Orchid you won't be sorry....and do say hello to Betty for me 🌺🌺 :tulips:

babyjane

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 04:37:42 PM »

:thankyou: I will, Betty likes being talked to.  she's sleeping just now but she did that last year this time then she came back in all her glory in the spring, bless her.

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »

I have a friend who has no house plants now. She was in a garden centre with her mum and was considering what to buy to replace yet another dead one. Her mother asked her ....can you hear what that plant is saying to you......she said no  ::). Her mum then said the plant was pleading with her not to choose it because it meant certain death. She got the message  ;D

I have a Wandering Jew plant that thinks it's a triffid. Anyone want a cutting or three  :P

Honeybun
X
Pages: 1 [2]