Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?  (Read 122329 times)

SadLynda

Re: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2015, 01:16:51 PM »

Normal?? ;D ;D ;D

Galadriel - glad to hear you are having good results with the kegal8, I have one too but still not opened the box as it makes me nervous.  Hoping to get brave enough to read the instructions at some point and make a start.  Also for Stress/urge incontinance and noctorium.  Also agree with the TV thing, loud TV drives me insane :o

Galadriel

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2015, 01:23:21 PM »

I think I've forgotten what normal was. I need to get used to the new version of 'normal' (the one where everything changes at the drop of a hat).  ;D

Go on SL - take it out of the box!

The instructions are fairly straight forward. Run program one (sensitivity test) and the next time you use it run program two. After that you just choose the program you need for the area you want to target. It's quite an interesting sensation  :o ;)

Galadriel x
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:14:40 PM by Galadriel »

SadLynda

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2015, 02:02:15 PM »

LOL, I have heard about the 'sensations'  ;)  I will try get brave enough later.

I have just counted up all the symptoms to here, I lumped together those under one heading ie bladder issue's, and have counted 48 symptoms.  I am toying with an idea for an art project with these, just a thought at the moment as not done any art to speak of for a while... but 48 symptoms!!!! little wonder we are all suffering as I feel sure I have around 40 of them in total. :o

honeybun

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2015, 02:19:07 PM »

Well now you are just showing off  ;D

Flamin awful when the new normal is just strange.

A really new one for me is DIY store head pressure. It only happens in those shops....for a few minutes it feels like my head is under water and there is pressure on it. It does pass quite quickly but it's a hugely unpleasant sensation.

Mind you I don't like DIY stores anyway. Standing next to hubby as he compares screws or nails is not the most exciting way to spend an hour. I just want to scream.....it's a screw FGS  ;D

Honeybun
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2015, 03:50:56 PM »

:rofl: …….. it's a crew FGS - another thread?  ;D ……. still, I'm like that with bulbs for the garden: should I stick with 1 colour or do I have room for 5/10/50  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2016, 04:25:55 PM »

:bounce:

CLKD

« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2016, 08:17:45 PM »

I see you've found the other similar thread - it took me a while  ;D

walking the dog

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2016, 09:13:26 AM »

Along with the flushes moid swings etc I developed ear eczema which drives me mad and psoriasis of my toe nails I dont have eczema or psoriasis anywhere else  ???

CLKD

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2016, 11:32:10 AM »

If it ain't 1 thing it's another  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2016, 02:11:05 PM »

Bugga ………..  ;D

It's itchy insteps again 4 me  :-\

Annidav

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2016, 05:45:54 AM »

Freezing cold...weird as I don't get many hot flushes but do seem to feel cold

Pollie

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2016, 06:40:38 AM »

Along with the flushes moid swings etc I developed ear eczema which drives me mad and psoriasis of my toe nails I dont have eczema or psoriasis anywhere else  ???

As a teenager I had 'pitted nails' for a couple of years - no diagnosis as the doc couldn't think of one so no treatment. I wonder if this was hormone related ?

Also I get ear excema - partly because I have to use wax ear plugs  now as every little sound wakes me .

How do you treat your excema ?

Pollie

dolly64

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »

Just thought I would add my symptoms,know there is another post but couldn't find it today.
over many years,im now 51....
dry eyes,dry skin,think dry everything,headaches/migraines,dizzy spells,short fuse,sadness,problems with sense of smell,intolerance of perfumes/products containing chemicals,palpitations,insomnia, and now more recently anxiety,off balance feelings,lethargy,itchy inner ears,sweating ,even if im cold,sometimes quesy and no appetite,cracking bones and will probably think of more,oh yes lack of libido.
ok some may just be age and coincidence,but periods been messing for years,now going 3months without,then 2 in 4weeks,very clotty ect >:(.
dolly64.

Smokey

« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2016, 11:58:50 AM »

Now heavy head feeling worse and today I ache all down my arms and neck and shoulders is this hormonal ? And no I don't have a bug I've taken 2 paracetamol and they have had no effect what so ever!

Witches Cat

« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2016, 12:43:01 PM »

Hi all, I've just read through all the posts of strange symptoms related to menopause... I've had most of them listed but has anyone had this happen?  I usually have a blocked nose, winter, summer, anytime, but a minute or so before a hot flush starts I suddenly find by nasal passages miraculously open and I can breath so freely... them wham... the hot flush...  ??? 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16