Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?  (Read 122304 times)

babyjane

Re: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 08:52:03 PM »

See what I mean about this place - priceless  ;D

honeybun

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 09:02:34 PM »

:rofl:

Honeybun
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 09:10:39 PM »

:lol:

Unhinged

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2015, 09:17:17 PM »

Thanks for joining in for a giggle ladies, a good old laugh really does knock the anxiety back for a bit! xx

peripenguin

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2015, 07:55:35 AM »

I could hug you all as well. I've been paranoid about diabetes and also about a stroke because sometimes my tongue feels really thick and the left side of my face goes numb. I've been in front of the bathroom mirror at 3am smiling to myself to make sure it was bilateral.

I just want to cry today. I go back to work after the bank holiday and I'm not sure I can cope with work, I've had two months off and it's been just what I needed. I went to bed last night and was nearly crying.

peripenguin

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2015, 08:54:23 AM »

I used to love it but this year it's been horrible but only because of the peri stuff going on.

Briony

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2015, 09:18:39 AM »

Big hugs Peripenguin - I too am going back to work next Tuesday and already have 'that' feeling. I used to love work, but combining it with crazy hormones is just so hard.
Hang in there xxxxx

SadLynda

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »

Thanks for laugh ladies ;D

sorry for those having to go back to work.  I work alone, with just the dogs for company most of the time, but some days I try so hard to avoid other walkers as I just do not wish to interact thank you. Interesting how some people think it is fine for them and their dogs to seek you out and 'bug' you, when it is obvious you are trying to avoid them.

Paranoia is one of my middle names btw.

peripenguin

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2015, 10:09:18 AM »

Big hugs Peripenguin - I too am going back to work next Tuesday and already have 'that' feeling. I used to love work, but combining it with crazy hormones is just so hard.
Hang in there xxxxx

Are you a teacher then Briony?

thank you x

jedigirl

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2015, 10:22:55 AM »

Me too, I'm back on Tuesday for two days training before the kids come in. I'm a special needs teaching assistant. Not an easy job when you're feeling rubbish though the kids make it worthwhile.
ps another symptom burping alot  :o

Briony

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2015, 10:41:02 AM »

Peripenguin,
- Yep, you too? It's not the easiest job when you're struggling to control a class of teenagers as well as your hormones. All the best for Tuesday xx
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:52:43 AM by Briony »

Briony

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »

Me too, I'm back on Tuesday for two days training before the kids come in. I'm a special needs teaching assistant. Not an easy job when you're feeling rubbish though the kids make it worthwhile.

I so agree. I hate the bureaucracy, long hours  and obsession with targets, but love every second I spend with the students - especially those with SEN. It's a privilege to work with them.

Funnily enough, I've had the burping too. Sometimes it's so bad it's like I will be sick if I dont burp. Once I burped loudly whilst teaching. I laughed it off but was secretly mortified.   :o

Briony

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2015, 10:53:11 AM »

I so agree. I hate the bureaucracy, long hours  and obsession with targets, but love every second I spend with the students - especially those with SEN. It's a privilege to work with them.

Funnily enough, I've had the burping too. Sometimes it's so bad it's like I will be sick if I dont burp. Once I burped loudly whilst teaching. I laughed it off but was secretly mortified.   :o

peripenguin

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2015, 11:11:41 AM »

I'm a TA. When we go back I'm working in year 6, I've been doing year 2 for the last few years so year 6 will be a big change.

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2015, 12:15:50 PM »

I used to love it but this year it's been horrible but only because of the peri stuff going on.

Interestingly, my job is what keeps me going during all these weird peri symptoms. The sad part is that I have a hard time enjoying time off from work nowadays because I tend to become more anxious and depressed at home where I have time to think too much... :(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16