Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Daily mail article today  (Read 4700 times)

babyjane

Daily mail article today
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:05:44 PM »

For those of us who do not dislike the DM there is an article in today's issue about women and stress, adrenal exhaustion, chronic fatigue, hormones and the menopause.
It also mentions a book called Natural Solutions to Menopause by a Dr Marilyn Grenville.
I don't know how genuine or relevant it is but I found it interesting and I could relate to quite a lot of what is in the article.

Taz2

SadLynda

Re: Daily mail article today
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 03:47:20 PM »

That makes scary reading.  Too many of those symptoms.  One thing it did not mention in the article was the amount of GP's who simply ignore these symptoms and send you on your way >:(

During my chat with my yoga/acupuncture guru, he was talking about treating the adrenal glands and central nervous system.  Seems our oriental friends know a bit more about this already.

One thing that struck me in that article, I gave up smoking, I have just given up coffee and started healthy eating no processed foods etc, but I could never manage to give up my love for crisps and salty food :o

babyjane

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »

that is it Taz2  :)

babyjane

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »

SadLynda, you have done well. You need to maintain some quality of life for yourself. I am sure you will benefit from the changes you have already made.