Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Can't cope  (Read 15119 times)

Lynda07

Re: Can't cope
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »

Thank you Greenfields. Looking at my diet and what I eat is next on my list. I do drink and I seem to live on bread - not good. I found your post really helpful!

I don't do any aerobic exercise, I used to run but my knee is shot. However I am quite seriously thinking of power walking with my younger dog.

I have had a particularly bad day today, I feel as if I could go mad with anxiety. Very bloated too - I've diagnosed this as yet another terminal disease - spent all of my spare time on line trying to find what it could be. And once home from work, my anxiety levels were through the roof when home, which is happy and relaxed, is the last place I should feel like this.

On a plus - the sage tablets I am taking seems to be reducing the severity of my flushes.
xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

STOP Googling  :bang: :bang: :bang:

White bread can cause bloatedness  :-\

Exercise is good.  Keeps the bowels working  ;) .  A few months ago I changed from toast for breakfast to granola with milk, fills me better.  I eat Fuesli bars mid-morning/afternoon if necessary and our evening meal is usually at 5.00 - ish.

Greenfields

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 12:00:02 PM »

Thank you Greenfields. Looking at my diet and what I eat is next on my list. I do drink and I seem to live on bread - not good. I found your post really helpful!

I don't do any aerobic exercise, I used to run but my knee is shot. However I am quite seriously thinking of power walking with my younger dog.

I have had a particularly bad day today, I feel as if I could go mad with anxiety. Very bloated too - I've diagnosed this as yet another terminal disease - spent all of my spare time on line trying to find what it could be. And once home from work, my anxiety levels were through the roof when home, which is happy and relaxed, is the last place I should feel like this.

On a plus - the sage tablets I am taking seems to be reducing the severity of my flushes.
xx

Aw sending hugs - it's a hard place to be. xxxx

Would definitely encourage you to try exercise - my knee is shot too (as well as my sinuses) but I found the aqua aerobics really helpful.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]