Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Feel like I am going mad  (Read 21559 times)

jedigirl

Re: Feel like I am going mad
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2015, 05:23:32 AM »

Well done you for making the right decision for you. Wishing you lots of luck in your new job, you can relax and breathe now!! ;)

Babsm67

Re: Feel like I am going mad
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2015, 06:01:01 PM »

Hi Ladies,  thanks again, Sparkle, Jedigirl & CLKD - hope you are all OK.  I will look at the forum again later.
  CLKD - I have some beta blockers that I can take on an 'as & when' basis so I should hopefully be OK if anxiety hits.  My period is due sometime this week (never know exactly when!!)  I haven't slept well the last two nights (had nightmares) & woke up anxious this morning so that is usually a sign.  No spotting this time so this month must be more 'normal' hormonally??  :o. (Goodness knows!l). The strange thing is, I have actually slept better in the last couple of weeks beforehand.   I don't know why & I even nodded off on the sofa which is unusual these days!
I finally had the urge to have a massive clear out of paperwork today - something I haven't done for nearly two years as I haven't felt like doing it. (I always used to do this every few months).  I also found a cross-stitch kit in the cupboard that I had barely started then left - where did that person that was 'me' go?  I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders by letting go of the anxiety about the jobs.   :) xx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]