Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1202 times)

Helliwell

• First Flush
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »

Hi just joined today and the site is already making me feel more normal.  I have been experiencing palpitations and strange pains.  I have been to the doctor and my heart is okay.  I thought something must be awfully wrong.  I am thinking of taking HRT but I am not keen.  I am trying to manage the symptoms at the moment by a good diet, exercise and vitamins.  :)

Kathleen

Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 07:08:41 PM »

Hello Helliwell and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right place for help and advice and you will find there are many versions of normal here!

Take care.

K.

dazned

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »

Hi and  :welcomemm:

SadLynda

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 04:13:46 PM »

Hi Helliwell, and welcome :tulips2:

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 07:21:08 PM »

Hi Helliwell  :welcomemm: from me too.

Good that your doc has checked you out and nothing serious. How old are you and how are your periods doing?

May I ask why you are not keen on HRT? Maybe your symptoms are not yet debilitating or affecting your quality of life, but unless there is a medical reason why not do consider it if they become bad, and if you are likely to go through menopause under 51-52.

Great that you are improving your health through diet and exercise - you're giving yourself the best possible chance as you enter this next stage in your life  :)

Hurdity x