Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Some advise and empathy ladies?  (Read 10469 times)

Vivasunflower

Re: Some advise and empathy ladies?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 06:30:43 AM »

Thank you Lyn. Honestly I am taking so many tablets every day right now, I am not sure I could literally get any more down. I will look into it. x.

SadLynda

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:05 PM »

They sound good lyn, wish we could get them here :(

I too am experimenting with diet at the moment, foods as mentioned by CLKD - also avacado and blueberries, I do think avacado tastes like poo but trying to get to like it :sick02:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 03:48:32 PM »

;D  I never got used to avacado however it was tarted up  ::) and our blueberries have been OH SO SHARP this year  :-X

lyn

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 07:47:46 AM »

I dislike avocado too. My daughter told me, the other day, I had given her a "deprived childhood" because I never fed her avocado and always said how awful it was! She loves them and ate one in front of me the other week, looking at me reproachfully all the while. She is 33 years old. Oh my, what an awful mum I was :-\!

SadLynda

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 11:36:44 AM »

blueberries in the shops are sharp too.  Avacado number 3, getting used to it but still cant say I like it.  Lyn I think you are a great Mum not to have inflicted this on your daughter. :)

SadLynda

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 02:39:31 PM »

Anxiety foods Sparkle ;)  going down the acupuncture route for some relief he has put me on a bit of a diet change (I was going to start a topic but didnt know were to do it).

Avacado, Oatmeal, blueberries, green veggies, walnuts.  Also no caffine, I have got my Tetley caffine free bags now so I can pretend to drink normal tea ;)

SadLynda

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2015, 02:57:28 PM »

I got brave and started one, I have put it in 'this n that' as wasnt sure.

I saw somebody had said in the week they would down shoe polish if it stopped them feeling like this, I actually said a bucket of poo - but meant the same, happy to try anything. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]