Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sage - does it help with hot flushes/night sweats?  (Read 11301 times)

karenja

Re: Sage - does it help with hot flushes/night sweats?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 06:32:53 PM »

Hi I take sage but It doesn't stop the night sweats sadly, cant remember the last time I slept all night :( I feel sick with it and shaky just horrible, I hope you find a solution, I must say that even though I didn't like hrt it is the only thing that helped x

Hollysmum

Re: Sage - does it help with hot flushes/night sweats?
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 03:26:03 PM »

Bless you, Hurdity and MaryG - I have to tell you this, though.  My mother, now in her seventies, clearly had a bit of a hard time when she arrived at menopause, but she wouldn't even say the word, let alone go to the doctor!  She had read somewhere that they killed female horses in order to make HRT, too, and flatly refused to even consider it.  However, she had to have a complete hysterectomy in 1994, and of course, she was told that HRT would be a good thing for her.  Quite why she didn't argue then, I don't know, but she started it, and never looked back!  I am going to give the sage a go, but will go and see a doctor next month about HRT (I'm still waiting to be allocated a new GP).  You are both totally correct - it is pointless suffering if I don't have to.
Pages: 1 [2]