Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My Story  (Read 10822 times)

SadLynda

Re: My Story
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 12:44:36 PM »

So.................... i spend ten mins on the phone trying to make appointment for bladder scan, waiting in queue as I am 'number 9' in queue.  Only to find my GP has not filled in the paperwork and they are awaiting a fax from them with the Clinical information of 'why' they requested the scan >:( :angryfire: :bang:
Rang GP, no idea what I was talking about - after explanation, they 'hope' to sort it out today, if not will be next week. :(

(they didnt open till 1pm, thats why I just did it)

Hurdity

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »

Glad the yoga was good SadLynda - something I've never done as I don't think I could be still for that long when awake - but I find Pilates - and any of my exercise classes always make me feel good - in different ways - even if exhausting sometimes. I am a great believer in any form of relaxation therapy as a means to de-stress the mind and help cope with all that life throws at one - at this stage of life! I just don't do it myself though - except when it's really hot and sunny and I lie outside - so that's not very often  :)

Hurdity x

SadLynda

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 03:15:20 PM »

Been a while since I updated, so here goes.

I changed my GP, as I was so angry over my visit and lack of concern, not seen the new one yet as only just had the bladder scan this week, all was well but results to gp to discuss further possible test or treatment.

I just had my 4th lot of acupuncture and I am doing very well so far.  Also had a bit of a change of diet at his recommendation, and to help with the drop in mood I eat little and often.  I also started doing more cooking so I am eating far less processed food in general, not that I had much but not even any biscuits or crisps now.  No caffine either.

I am sleeping much better at night, and have more good days than bad.  So far so good.
Pages: 1 2 [3]