Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anyone feel ill on Premique Low dose tablets  (Read 8031 times)

dap5645

Re: Does anyone feel ill on Premique Low dose tablets
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 12:49:44 AM »

Hi Hurdity, thanks for your reply. It's been very informative for me. I felt good on the patches ( Evorel Conti) but kept spotting, not a problem at first but at five months was bleeding heavy. Took it off and stopped bleeding within a day, tried vagifem and kept getting thrush. Then my Doctor thought I may be better on HRT tablet and she prescribed Premique. It really is getting me down all these HRT's I don't know what I'm taking or what there doing to me. I have never felt as poorly and depressed. I'm seriously thinking of coming off this Premique and going back to the vagifem. My vaginal atrophy was treated best with the patches but I couldn't do with the bleeding. Will have to see Doc again. That's hard work in itself getting appointments. You know I'm at the end of my tether with all these. I have no menopause symptoms other than vaginal atrophy and only the female Doc I saw sussed that haha. Take care, thanks once again, you've been really helpful. xx   
Pages: 1 [2]