Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hello. Have taken positive step and joined the forum! My name is jenny.  (Read 2625 times)

Jenthepen

Have just realised that I'm about to stop periods and have been having some extreme mood swings and sudden anger. Put this down to work and life stress but I've been fooling myself, by mistake. Looking forward to reading and gaining support on here.

Sammas

Hi Jen,
I have also joined today.  It will be good to talk to people who can relate to how we are feeling.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

:foryou: both.   :welcomemm:

Read the pull down menus, top of screen.  Make notes.  Keeping a mood/food diary for 3-4 months can be useful so that you can chart your feelings against your menstrual cycle.  No question is taboo, you will see we have a Private area which is open to Members only.

We have a humorous room too  ;)

SadLynda

Hello and Welcome Jenny
sure you will find lots of help and advice here.  We feel your pain :-\

take care

Jenthepen

Thank you! Very warming to be part of this on this journey. Wish I'd done it sooner. X

Annie0710

Welcome to the forum ladies

Annie xx

Dorothy

Hello & welcome!

Kathleen

Hello Jenthepen and welcome to the forum.

It is so easy to attribute menopausal problems to other aspects of our lives that we can easily miss out on the right treatment and support. Now you've found the forum you'll have access to lots of help and advice which makes a big difference.

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Jenthepen

Thanks to all. It's so good to check in, read all this info and realise I wasn't going crazy. X