Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: First or favourite car  (Read 10077 times)

Joyce

Re: First or favourite car
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »

No accessories in my car. Daughter has a string witch hanging in her car. She's a Halloween baby. Garage were planning on failing her Mot because of it! The rebel in her keeps it in situ.  ;D

honeybun

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 02:27:58 PM »

My daughter has furry dice in her car.....they are bright pink.
When her boyfriend drives he takes then down  ::)

Anyone remember driving gloves. I gave my dad some for Xmas one year. Anyone wear them....or driving shoes. I have developed an ability to drive in any footwear.

Honeyb
X

getting_old

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 04:25:44 PM »

I remember getting driving gloves as a gift when I passed my test, then never using them because my Dad said you should always drive barehanded.
Always had driving shoes for going to / from work as I didn't like driving in heels. Had a friend once tell me she'd ditched her driving shoes because she didn't use them one day and they got stuck under the brake pedal and almost caused an accident  :o  She didn't see where I was going when I said that mine were in the passenger footwell when I wasn't wearing them  :-X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 09:54:55 PM »

I remember driving gloves …….. Dad wore them in the Winter 'cos there wasn't any heating in the Austin7!

Driving shoes had a suade or ridged heel which was supposed to grip the mat on the floor …….. I can't drive in wellies 'cos they are too long and get caught in the seat!
Pages: 1 2 [3]