Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: back on patches  (Read 1161 times)

Jmb

back on patches
« on: July 22, 2015, 02:36:16 PM »

Ive gone back on the patches femeston conti after stopping on 3rd june! I had a rash before, although it wasn't too bad, and got a little worried but the doctor said she wasn't worried.
For the first 4/ 5 weeks I was okay. However I have now turned into a hot tempered maniac!...... hot sweats at night, palpatations and no sleep and I cant take it anymore! Im living proof that in some cases HRT is better than not.

Annie0710

Re: back on patches
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »

Hope it continues to work

I have been on pill form for years and Easter I tried the same brand but in patch and omg got the biggest migraine I've ever had.  So trying again, started off on 1/3 by this Sunday I'm hoping I've worked my way up to a full patch !

Annie xx

Hurdity

Re: back on patches
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 06:57:04 PM »

Jmb - sorry to hear your symptoms came back after stopping HRT - I'm afraid this is the case with many of us, but I hope you feel better once your body has acclimatised to the HRT again. HRT is not without its porblems - after all periods weren't exactly fun were they - but the main thing is that overall you should feel better on it than not - and knowing you will be protecting the health of your body long term, and hopefully minimising any risks  :)

Hurdity x