Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is this how my life will be from now on??  (Read 6112 times)

zodiac

Re: Is this how my life will be from now on??
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:10 PM »

Hi 
just wonderd if anyone has looked into fx menopause,
http://www.nutrition-fx.com/?gclid=CObC7r2628YCFSgGwwodhdgGwg thats the link if i have done it rite
the reviews are realy good, i cant say yet if they work as only just started them but after taking one today i have only had 4 hot sweats and they wernt as bad as yesterday so fingers crossed,  its worth looking into
Good luck xx

sandeevie

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 07:16:00 AM »

Ladies,
 Thank you so much for the advice and support I am overwhelmed with the support it really does help so much, I am looking into everything you have suggested and today I do feel better I don't feel as though I am walking in glue so again thank you all so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SueRoe

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 11:27:16 AM »

A lot of us have found that we have days when we feel rotten and days when we feel much better and can get on with things. You'll maybe be the same. Try not to rush around "catching up" when you do feel better; try and learn to pace yourself and adapt to a different, slower way of living for a while until you feel on more of an even keel. And be kind to yourself and ensure you get some time to yourself - sit quietly and read or watch the telly, buy a bar of chocolate and park up somewhere peaceful to eat it all to yourself, buy something you'd like, go for a walk/swim, have a massage - whatever it takes. If I'm feeling grim I ask myself "what would I suggest to a friend or my sister if she felt like I do now?" - the answer is never "do the ironing" or "clean the bathroom" ! xx
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:28:51 AM by Freda »

sandeevie

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »

Good afternoon,
 You  Ladies are my saviours I don't know what I would have done without you, I am ordering the pills today will let you know if they help Freda thank you so much for the kind words and support I am a 100 miles an hour girls so I will have to take things slower for a while as you suggested.
Thank you all xxxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »

We have a thread about that here too somewhere  ::) ……. my time out is to sit by the ponds or in the evening a deep bubble bath, cuppa and  Very Good Book  ;)

sandeevie

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 10:09:40 AM »

Morning Ladies,
 Went to the doctors on Friday ( Not my normal one as she on holiday) he put my Anti depressant up ( Fludoixtine) said this may help with the anxiety and feelings of hopelessness ( god it sound terrible when you write it!)
So we will have to see, I seem to be worse in the mornings when I am at work so he suggested some time away from work! but I feel really guilty taking time off for what seems a normal thing and not an illness, but that's me all over guilt seems to be my thing! I am going to try the first bit of the week and see if it is any better than last week as I know if the tablets were to work it can take 6 weeks. It is my third week on the EPO and Vitamin B and I am waiting to see if ;) these help.
Thanks again ladies for all the support and advice you have no idea how much you helped me last week, you really are Angels
Sandee :0)
Pages: 1 [2]