Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Fx menapause  (Read 3946 times)

zodiac

Fx menapause
« on: July 14, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »

Hiya all,
I have found another herbal thing to try, the reviews are really good, i took one today and my sweats /flushes were not as bad and had only 4 as to about 10 lol so fingers crossed
Heres the link if ive done it right. http://www.nutrition-fx.com/?gclid=CObC7r2628YCFSgGwwodhdgGwg    Its worth a look 😀 xx

honeybun

Re: Fx menapause
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 09:05:04 PM »

Good luck with it and please let us know how you get on.

Honeyb
X

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »

Zodiac - we're not allowed to link to menopause products for sale on the forum or put their websites - but you won't know this! By all means try it but it as a commercial product claiming all sorts but with very little scientific data from trials etc on women as to its efficacy and long term safety.  No product would have an immediate effect on flushes  As with many such supplements I would use cautiously and for no longer than 6 months. They are very expensive and there will be far cheaper ways to improve your health. I wish you all the best in your search for improvement in your symptoms but I don't like to see women spending a lot of money on herbal products for which little evidence is available!

Hurdity x

zodiac

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 09:33:42 PM »

Hi
i didnt know that i couldnt put a link to them, and yeh suppose they are expensive but getting something that helps just a lilttle bit is worth every penny, anyway will have to see how it goes itll either wrk or not if not then wont be getting them again, . Just have to see how they go, the reviews on them are very good so they have wrked for lots of women that cant take HRT,
But any thing that helps is better than suffering and getting a better wuality of life for how ever long they work for, and they are recomended by Dr Chris Steel and the info on them is very good gives lots of detail and easily understood. So people can read up on them n decide :))) x

Sunnydays

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »

I agree with you Zodiac. I know of people who start hrt and have immediate relief from some symptoms. There's a thread somewhere about macafem and the ladies who have success with it have breaks from taking it every so often.  I couldn't find anything that helped me but am always on the look out for something to replace hrt eventually.
Good luck