Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Pain in bladder/urethra. Help anyone  (Read 45723 times)

Peterspots

Re: Pain in bladder/urethra. Help anyone
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2015, 08:09:17 AM »

Thank you. I'm so confused as I've been told bladder fine. It's gynaecologal.  I keep telling them. At my wits end. Thank you to all those who have taken the tkme to respond. I am trying. The vagifem. Maybe I shouldn't post here anymore as it's probably not the menopause causing my burning problem. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I was hoping everything was wrong because of the low oestrogen but people's comments have made me realise it is something else maybe. You have all been a lifeline

Jenna

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2015, 08:33:42 AM »

Hi Peterspots - no, please continue to post! The trouble is we don't know what is causing the pain - it could be gynae, it could be bladder related and it could be both as one seems to affect the other! I had a look on the IC site, and they do seem to discuss the type of questions you are asking, so I just thought that it could be another avenue to explore, as we don't seem to be able to answer your last question! Are you feeling any better today? I hope so, but it is early days yet with Vagifem. Let us know how you get on!

Dancinggirl

« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2015, 08:44:33 AM »

Peterpsots - don't expect the Vagifem to be an instant fix and it may only help to a certain degree.  There are many of us on this site who have problems like yours so I believe it is related to the menopause and oestrogen deficiency.  Keep us posted.  DG x

honeybun

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2015, 08:55:27 AM »

When  I had an injury to my bladder it took weeks for what they called "bladder tone " to return. I couldn't tell whether my bladder was full or not.
Eventually the normal feelings returned.

Don't give up yet. It could still be the trauma to your bladder that is causing the lack of sensation.

Honeyb
x

Peterspots

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2015, 10:27:37 AM »

Hello.  Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I'm really struggling with what's going on & the extra symotoms form the cysoscopy. My life isn't what it should be. I'm stuck at home with these sympyoms & I'm not coping. I don't know how to pick myself up. I feel so desperate. I don't want to take ADs as she this is over I will be fine. I Have isolated myself because I feel so awful & I. Sorry I'm jealous of everyone continuing with their lives & I'm here. tha k yiu for listening to me. Each day is a struggle. I feel I'm letting my whole family down by not being me. We couldn't go on holiday. We are supposed to be on holiday in Mexico. My husband is doing all the practical stuff but can't put his arm round me. We did everything together & now I'm I'm not going out. I don't want to do this anymore

Peterspots

« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2015, 11:36:23 AM »

Have an appointment with my GP to say I can't feel my bladder full.

Thank you for not giving up on me

Jenna

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2015, 11:46:28 AM »

Did you tell the gynae or the doctor when you were in hospital that you couldn't feel when your bladder was full? If so, what did they say about it?

honeybun

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »

That is what can happen when you loose bladder tone. An anti spasmodic can help a lot. Have you been offered those.

Even buscopan is used for this.

Honeyb
x

Peterspots

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2015, 12:07:26 PM »

The guans looked quizical & I told urology but they said when j wee I empty. Why would I loose bladder muscle tone?

Jenna

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »

Has this feeling only been since the cystoscopy?

honeybun

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2015, 12:14:59 PM »

Because you have had a procedure inside your bladder which could have caused bruising which could account for the loss of tone.

It wad bruising and stitches that caused me to loose tone. I think it's very common after bladder investigations.

Sorry what is a guans ?

Honeyb
x

Peterspots

« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2015, 12:16:41 PM »

Oh thank you. So hopefully the bruising will go down. Gynae!

Peterspots

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2015, 12:17:45 PM »

I'm not really not sure. It's really been apparent recently

honeybun

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »

Have you been offered anti spasmodic.

Honeyb
x

Peterspots

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2015, 12:24:11 PM »

I am goig to. The toilet now & I will measure. I was after the cysoscopy for the urethra but I was worried becuase I thiught it would stop me feeling it anymore. I don't think I understood becuase it was for an overactive bladder but mine wasn't working in the sense of feeling. I haved called the urology people a couple of tones but they've not called back. I only feel an urge from the pain low down. Bugger
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13