Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 1/10 feeling eurgh!  (Read 2595 times)

Marf

Femoston 1/10 feeling eurgh!
« on: July 05, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »

First month of Femoston 1/10 done and although it's much better that the Climagest, I've now come on for the first time and feel dreadful, headache, gut ache like you'd never believe, sick and miserable!! Anyone else suffer like this? Do you think it'll be like this every month or will it settle down!? HRT is so up and down its mad 😞 one minute I feel great the next I'm desperate 😬😬 anyway, have a nice Sunday!! xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Femoston 1/10 feeling eurgh!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »

HORMONES  >:( ……… hopefully someone else will be along to comment, or do a 'search' for Femoston to see?

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:29:31 PM »

Marf - if you are peri meno then your own hormones will have an influence.  The withdrawal bleeds can be a nuisance - just take some Co Codamol or Ibuprofen with some food and have a half hour lie down if you can - it will pass. It should settle over the next few months and if your flushes etc are better it's worth putting up with a couple of days of discomfort each month.  Dg x

Marf

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:38 PM »

Dancingirl - thanks for the kind reply xx I'm so hoping it improves over time. I'm def better the majority of the time but it's so horrid to come crashing down again! At least I'm not a screaming witch anymore so there is an upside 😉

pepperminty

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 05:28:11 AM »

Hi Marf,

If you read through my posts , you will see that I was suffering terribly when I started on Femosten 1/10 . It was  a complete mare! But I stuck with it and  4 months down the line things have improved. So hopefully things will be the same for you. I have had to increase my dosage to help improve my symptoms.

Good luck

Pepperminty xx