Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Trousers falling down! Bottom/hips have disappeared  (Read 7126 times)

Night_Owl

Trousers falling down! Bottom/hips have disappeared
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:32:40 PM »

I know we've talked about meno related body shape change quite a few times before ... however ....

Sorry in advance for the low estrogen related rant:

Just finding this amazing (and not in a good way) - my bottom and hips have disappeared - bottom is now completely flat and although I've never had nice, wide rounded hips, I did have a bit of shape which is just straight down now.  Almost masculine. 

Every pair of jeans, trousers, jeggings, leggings I wear (in spite of using a belt) slip down 'kids in the hood' style.  I'm forever yanking them up.  Not a good look.  There's no longer any bulk/padding to keep the trousers up.  If I go to a smaller size then they're too tight around the waist and thighs. 

Unfortunately my (thunder) thighs and waist seem to have accumulated all the fat that should be distributed elsewhere.

As I have ranted before, Mother Nature has a lot to answer for with how she pulls the plug on one's femininity (for some of us) and re-distributes fat to all the places where you don't want it!

Can see why bottom implants are gaining popularity although I would never consider.

I do walk a lot and probably need to do specific bottom related exercises.

I only wear knee length skirts with boots in the winter- however is this the Road to Frumpsville and the dreaded stretchy waistband skirt, eeeek?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:34:18 PM by Night_Owl »

Dulciana

Re: Trousers falling down! Bottom/hips have disappeared
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:06:52 PM »

Night_Owl - don't let it be the road to Frumpsville!  Like you, I've never had rounded hips but I've always tried to create an illusion with them.  The way I "feminise" them (then and now) is by creating interest around the hip area.  People with our sort of shape can really go to town with detail, pockets, pattern etc. at hip level.   I've found that tops and jackets ending half way between waist and hip are the most feminising, and if you can get something with a tiny bit of shape in that area, even better.  Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:09:19 PM by Dulciana »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 01:21:26 PM »

I have to say that I don't look behind  ::) but I do wonder who that familiar woman is, staring back from the shop window  >:(.

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 02:36:08 PM »

Next have a great range of bum enhancing jeans. They sort of pull up what you have and maximise shape. There are also great knickers that you can buy that do the same.

Don't give up.....different can be good.

Honeybun
X

Judith57

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 07:18:33 PM »

I used to look at my mum and wonder 'how did she let herself get into that shape?'

Now I know she didn't - it just happens while you're not looking!

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 10:03:33 PM »

I have developed a mid-drift  >:( ……….. I have folds …………….  :-\

honeybun

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 08:39:48 AM »

I have folds too  ::), personally I blame children  ;D

Honeyb
x

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 10:59:45 AM »

Can't blame that ............. if I sit up very straight and don't breath the folds disappear  :-\  :D When I slump  :-X

Dulciana

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 01:59:41 PM »

But we still have a basic outline (whether padded or unpadded!) that we can flatter, girls!    Not front-to-back, side-to-side.   Once curvy, always curvy; once straight up-and-down, always straight up-and-down.  You can tell by laying your hands against your hips and your upper body.   It's a bone-structure thing, nothing to do with weight.   Yes, I wish I had curvy hips, but I can create an illusion!   :)

CLKD

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 10:33:53 PM »

I was straight up and down, not now  >:( ……… I have a little belly in the morning which grows as the day wears on plus folds ….. due to laxity of belly muscle!

Night_Owl

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »

Thanks All for thoughts/suggestions.

HB, definitely going to check out these Next jeans.  Anything hipster is definitely out these days, so they have to be high waisted.  I have taken to buying pretty tunic tops (eg. White Stuff) now that cover my bottom so as to conceal the trouser dropping problem - do feel better with saggy-ness covered up.

Suppose I now have the same shape as my dear (departed) mum - she had a very flat bottom, from behind and the side flanks.

Mother Nature just loves to de-feminise..  De-plumps baps and bottom/hips, but slaps it on thighs/stomach, reduces both sets of lips, hair loss on head but adds in a tash and hairy toes etc etc, you know the score.  Wow, do I feel like a s@x kitten these days ....

Dulciana

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 06:33:06 PM »

I know.  It's not fair, is it??   >:(

Dulciana

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 06:35:58 PM »

I was straight up and down, not now  >:( ……… I have a little belly in the morning which grows as the day wears on plus folds ….. due to laxity of belly muscle!

Yes, but what I mean is your side-outline, CLKD, not your belly.   :)

honeybun

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 06:53:23 PM »

You have to do what makes you feel good. Be it pretty underwear, a lovely perfume, new makeup, even a new face cream.
Whatever it takes to make you feel feminine.

I like nice makeup and a good hair cut. Good underwear makes for a good shape. A pair of heels gives a nice outline, they don't have to be high ones.
None of that needs to be expensive.

I have slobby days where I feel a right mess and it's because I have not made an effort. But if I try just a little harder then I can feel good.

Honeybun
X

Dulciana

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 07:14:09 PM »

You're so right, HB!   :)