Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A little bit of advice  (Read 7548 times)

Greenfields

Re: A little bit of advice
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 07:34:39 PM »

Hi! I have put my prescription in for Evorel Sequi patches, but the chemist didn't have any, that was last Thursday, today they still don't have them and they are going to call me Monday, my doctor hasn't told me when to start them, was hoping there would be instructions in the box, but I have come on today, so I just wondered if anyone knew when you are suppose to start them in the cycle?

I found the patient information leaflet online here: http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/PIL.2918.latest.pdf

But I couldn't find the information you were after in Section 4 of the leaflet.

I think you need to either ask the pharmacist or call your Dr and ask - she should have told you when she prescribed it to you and it's remiss of her not to have - sorry I can't offer more help.

I'm into my 3rd cycle of HRT now on Evorel 50 and Utrogestan 100mg and I have to say I am finally feeling more 'normal' in spite of having a mild breakdown in March (which I'm still recovering from) - but it did take a few months for things to settle down - I hope things get better for you too. Hugs xx

robotwars

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »

So glad your feeling better Greenfields.
I have contacted pharmacy today and my patches will be ready for collection on Saturday, so when I get them that will be 7 days after I came on, on the leaflet it says to start patches within 5 days of a bleed, do you think this will be ok just to start on the Saturday or do I need to wait till I come on again?

Greenfields

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 04:05:52 PM »

I don't know the answer to that.  I really think you need to ask a medical professional - call your Dr or ask the pharmacist - you could ask them before the patches are delivered and then if they don't have the answer you know you definitely need to speak to your Dr.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that - it's just I don't know and this whole thing is so damn complicated!

Hugs xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 04:18:38 PM »

Ring the Pharmacist? or go for it!
Pages: 1 [2]